Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Shaking Out and Slowing Down

Winter really needs to decide what it's doing. Is it cold and icy or is it 50 degrees? I am fine with the cold, but we need to be able to run safely. We have missed more days than I would like to, but it is better than either one of us being injured and missing so many more. 

We had a good run. I started a new workout yesterday and so many muscles hurt, which I'm okay with because it means they are working, but it slowed me down a little. Combine that with the remaining ice patches, it was a steady run. I had to watch where we were going so that I could remind Henri to "slow". It has been several days since we've been able to run and I'm sure slow was the last thing Henri was wanting to do. I pushed as much as I could for 5 miles. Hopefully, that will help shake out the soreness and we can get a few more runs in this week as it continues to warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment