Monday, September 21, 2015

Way To Go


Yes, that is my trainee(s), running ahead of me. He ran a full 2 miles before stopping today, and even after that, he did intervals the rest of the way, or so I'm told, as I ran ahead, running a full 3.5, just in case he was still waiting where I left him getting a drink of water ;) Either way, just running the 2 miles is stupendous!

I was struggling almost the whole time. I could not get my joints to loosen up! Maybe it was the side effects of the hilly run on Saturday. Maybe it was because I had just been to the chiropractor to get more sticky acupuncture needles for my back, plus an adjustment. I would think that would loosen my up, but perhaps not. Struggle aside, I could not let him crush me on this run, so I kept up as best I could, obviously passing him after mile 2. I was running at a comfortable speed, so I stayed there, not pushing my body too much and so I didn't get too far ahead of him. He was only about 5 minutes behind me, again, stupendous!

No time for a run tomorrow :( so hopefully my back, hip, knee and ankle joints get themselves sorted out for Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment