Saturday, December 31, 2016

[Pet Photo Challenge] Week 43: Cat

I don't know what I was thinking, picking the theme of "Cat". Well, that's not true. I was thinking that dogs are not the only pets and this is a Pet Photo Challenge, not a Dog Photo Challenge. It was also National Cat Day. Cats deserve their day, too. I just don't have access to a cat, nor can I borrow someone else's just to put it with Henri. "Oh, hey. Does your cat like dogs? I want to put it in a picture with my dog." Yeah. I see that going well. It is Halloween time though and I can get creative.

Trick or Treat! Totally tricked you, didn't we? That's not a real cat! That's just me! Well, clearly, Henri does like cats.


Do you have a cat? I chose this theme just for you!!! Or you can be creative, too. Go for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment