Saturday, December 31, 2016

[Pet Photo Challenge] Week 52: White

I saved "White" for last, knowing that even in the midwest, we hardly see snow in December any more, let alone have a white Christmas. I had an idea for Henri's Christmas picture last year, but we never got snow that lasted long enough for me to get it. This year, the first dusting, I made sure I got it. Henri loves the snow! He gets so excited. He runs outside, runs inside, carrying a chunk of snow with him. He rolls in the snow...or was that deer poo? Anyway, here is an outtake from his Christmas picture, which I think captures his love of the white stuff.


Who else loves snow? Who has to find other ways to have a white Christmas? Who picked something else white to take a picture of because that's just what they did?


No comments:

Post a Comment