Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Bodyguard

“And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, will always love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.”

Okay, maybe this is not the bodyguard I'm talking about. I did have my friend, Tasha, join us on today's run, just in case the boogie man decided to drive around the neighborhood again and try to pick us up.

Henri was very excited to have someone else with us on our run. He couldn't decide who he wanted to run next to. I was just trying to keep him from tripping her. Our marathon would not go well if anything happened to either one of us. If she was behind us, he was turning to look behind him, to make sure she was still back there. If she was in front of us, he was pulling me to keep up with her. Henri loved having two people there. He bounced back and forth, spinning from one side of me to the other, trying to be closer to Tasha. I'm mean, I know she's pretty cool, but what about me? 



No comments:

Post a Comment