Wednesday, December 30, 2015

{52 Snapshots of Life} Week 52: Peace

The past week has not been a great one for me. While I've been battling some health stuff all year, it's really been coming to head lately. This has made the holidays somewhat hard to enjoy. It has also made it difficult to get out for runs with Henri, which is often times the best part of my day

Yesterday, I had some tests which came back clear. I also had a day where I felt 90 percent. Today, while I felt 70 percent, I decided that was good enough for a run, so out we went, into the cold, for a run. 

Henri was pretty excited. He kept looking up at me, long enough to trip himself up because he wasn't watching where he was going. It's always good to get out for a run after time off, but having some good news gave me a little extra motivation. Sometimes it just feels good to run. A few fluttering snowflakes added an extra element of enjoyment. It was happiness all around.

Bonus kisses after the run. Here's to hoping that more good news follows more doctors appointments or at least better feeling days so I can be where I want to be and do what I want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment