Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year

Well, we made it to 2016. Here we are, looking out at an entire year of us. What will this year bring? One thing I know and look forward to is, of course, running with Henri. We kicked the new year off with a cool 3 miler in 29 degree weather. Not bad for the first day of January in Central Illinois!



This year, I'm going to keep a running total (Ha, ha! Running total!! I crack myself up!) after each run so I can see how many miles we have run at the end of the year so, you will see that at the bottom of each blog post.

What are your New Years resolutions or, if you don't like to make those, what are your goals for 2016? I have decided mine is to take a vacation and to make sure I take more time for myself...just in case that is the root of my current health problems. Maybe a Dog-cation in February? We will see!

Runs this year: 1
Miles run this year: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment