Thursday, January 28, 2016

[Pet Photo Challenge] Week 4: Grey

Grey is the color of January. Sometimes it's white, but mostly it's just grey, and that's the way you start to feel on the inside, being stuck in the house because it's too cold or too icy. Sure, El Nino is giving us some bit of reprieve here and there, but that just leads to rain, which is more grey. Bleh!

The upside to all this time indoors is you have to create your own fun! This week I took this picture of Henri, then turned it greyscale to go with out theme this week. I tend to have a hard time with his picture in black and white. His colors are just such are part of who he is to me, right down to his brown nose, that I have a hard time feeling like a black and white picture really captures who he is. That's the theme though and I do still like this picture...I might like it more in color...


Is your January as grey as ours? What do you do when it's grey outside?


2 comments:

  1. Just realized you were hosting this photo challenge. Looks like fun so I thought I'd join in this week. Love your photo. Very artsy and cool.

    ReplyDelete