Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Some Motivation Required

It's been awhile...yet again. Darn ice and windchill! Darn living on the edge of town where you get nothing but wind.

Henri knew we were going on a run today. I came home from work and he jumped on me! I mean, literally, I walked in the door and he was there waiting, tail wagging, ready to go. He was so excited! I guess he could tell from being outside throughout the day that the temps were a little higher, I don't know, but he was ready to go! As much as I wanted to go, my muscles were stiff and sore from other workouts in our "downtime". These are the times it's good to have a dog attached to you, to keep you moving, to keep you motivated. Despite what my muscles were telling me, we had some pretty good miles. Then I came home and did some lunges and squats so we'll see how tomorrow goes. Oops. Henri, be ready to bring the motivation!

Runs this year: 11
Miles run this year: 33

No comments:

Post a Comment