Wednesday, January 13, 2016

No Pain, No Gain

You know those runs when your quads feel like they are going to rip out of your legs? First of all, ew. Second of all, ow! Yeah, that was today. Luckily, it was so cold, my legs were pretty numb for the first 2 miles. I'm just kidding. It wasn't that cold, especially compared to the negative wind chills that it has been the past few days.

There was someone else crazy enough to be running in this chill today. They were running with their dog, too! Henri and this nice Weimaraner sniffed each other briefly. The Weimaraner was running off leash until they saw us. I'm glad the owner put him on his leash as we got closer. Henri wasn't too bothered by their introduction, though there were several places he wished he could run off and mark as we went in the direction they had come from. I think they live in the subdivision across from us so maybe we will see them again soon.

I'm going to sew up the holes in my thighs and not move for awhile.

Runs this year: 7
Miles run this year: 21

No comments:

Post a Comment