Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Have I mentioned how much I love running in the cold? Yeah, I guess I have.

Yesterday, I got off work early, which worked out as we got to take advantage of the break in the rain. It was pretty windy as the cold front was coming in, making a more challenging run, but our speed turned out to be okay which is what matters when I'm trying to wear Henri out.

Thankfully, the cold front didn't seem to blow in as hard as originally forecasted because while today is somewhat chilly, we never got ice or snow and the wind died down, making it another good day for a run. My legs are still tired from several days ago, so I still feel like I'm struggling to get up to speed. It's supposed to be really windy tomorrow so we'll take a rest day and see what happens going into the next week.

Runs this year: 9
Miles run this year: 27

No comments:

Post a Comment