Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Meant To Be

Henri and I had a really good run today. I was disappointed we didn't get to go yesterday, but I was feeling nauseous and dizzy. Those are not really symptoms to have while running, especially the latter. I wasn't sure today was going to happen either after fasting for my doctors appointment, waking up with a headache that I couldn't take anything for because of my fasting and then experiencing more nausea because I couldn't take my medicine for that either. Well, no answers from the doctors appointment, but I felt almost immediately better after I was able to take medicine and eat.

While the wind was pretty cold, the sun was out and it was warm. It was probably 34 degrees so, not too bad. The wind is what I was worried about and it seemed to have died down after I got off work. It's like we were meant to go on a run! The weather cooperated, my body healed enough for me to push through and we ran one of the best paces we've ran in awhile. I'm really mad at that piece of debris and lay in the middle of the sidewalk, causing Henri some concern. If it hadn't been there we would have broke a nine minute mile! 

Runs this year: 4
Miles run this year: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment