Friday, January 22, 2016

[Pet Photo Challenge] Week 3: Cold

As you have noticed by the lack of blog posts, Henri and I have not been out for a run lately. That is because we are having bouts of bitter cold and now snow. Don't get me wrong, I am okay with snow, especially since I see no point in cold, especially bitter cold, if there is no snow. Sure, it makes it hard to run when the sidewalks are not shoveled, but we'll figure that out. I have a plan for that, I just need it to not be SO COLD!

As it turns out, "cold" is our photo theme for the week. Maybe this weather is all my fault! Sorry!!! Henri has needed some exercise, being stuck inside for days now due to negative windchills. We made a trip to the dog park so he could stretch his legs. We were the only ones there the entire hour or so we were there. He loves this weather! 





What do you and your pet do when it gets cold? Let's see it! Link up your blog below or use the hashtag #petphotochallenge2016 wherever it is you like to share!








No comments:

Post a Comment