Thursday, January 28, 2016

Pushing Through

A little slower than yesterday, but considering how my body feels, I'm still calling that good. 

It might be time for new running shoes again. Yesterday, my previously injured ankle was hurting and today it's my foot, similar to the way it used to feel after I was injured. I am pushing myself pretty hard. I was already sore before I ran and then I ran and did T25 right after, yesterday and today. I can see why my legs are sore. I think it's just moved down into my foot and ankle. That's okay. I will have a day of rest tomorrow as I'm going to have a scope to try to figure out why I feel sick all the time. Maybe that will be enough of a break because it's supposed to be in the 50's this weekend and who wants to skip running in that? Well, it might rain so, I guess we will see.

Runs this year: 12
Miles run this year: 36

No comments:

Post a Comment