Saturday, January 2, 2016

Pet Photo Challenge

Last year, I participated in the 52 Snapshots of Life Photo Challenge, hosted by The Lazy Pit Bull. I enjoyed it so much that I decided I did not want to stop and to keep it going into the year 2016. I created my own photo challenge!



Here is how it works:

1. Take the prompt from the list and use it as inspiration for your photo. There are 52, one for each week of the year. How you interpret each word is completely up to you! That's the fun part!
2. Share your photo on facebook, twitter, instagram (anywhere!) using the hashtag #petphotochallenge2016, that way we can all share and enjoy eachothers pet photos! Oh wait! That's the fun part! Who doesn't love a feed full of pet photos?

I will be posting a photo here every Thursday and give you a chance to link up with me and other bloggers. Don't have a blog? That's okay. You're still invited to participate! I tried to make it both dog and cat friendly - sorry birds, lizards and guinea pigs! I'd still love it if you participated, you just get a little extra "challenge".

Share this with all your pet loving friends! Let's make 2016 a little happier with tons of pictures of our pets!

Week 1 post coming Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment