Monday, February 1, 2016

What Kind Of Dog Is That?

It was another beautiful fifty degree day in Central Illinois and despite a few waves of nausea, I pushed myself out the door for a run with my boy. It was beautiful with next to no wind. I didn't want to waste it. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, and maybe flurry a little? What? Make up your mind! That's okay. We went out today and it was a good one. 

There were a few more skaters at the skate park today. One seemed to ask what kind of dog Henri was. I couldn't really hear over the skateboards and my headphones, but my answer would have been "a scaredy dog". Henri was okay, it was just a little louder than it has been with the cooler temperatures. We got a nice little burst of speed after that to get as far away as possible. He'll get used to it again, or I will always be prepared to run a little faster at that point :) He doesn't have to yet. It's still only February.

Seriously, Henri. It's a leaf. Keep going. It's not going to hurt you.

Runs this year: 13
Miles run this year: 39

No comments:

Post a Comment