Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Day

With vacation and more time, even after and accidental nap (Yes, when you are on vacation you can just randomly fall asleep whenever you want - clearly, I need more vacations) we made it out to the park for a run.

I had hoped to get out a little earlier, before the kids were out of school, but with the nap, oopsies! There were a lot more people out than I thought there would be. Of course, the weather was beautiful, so lots of people and lots of dogs. Henri did a fabulous job running by each one. I, however, did not do great on the running part. I still don't feel 100%, but I pushed through as much as I could. I hoping that part of the problem is still the lack of runs over the past week and I just need to loosen up some more. Hopefully, we can get out every day, though the crazy weather is possibly returning...

My GoPro was not charged up, but I wanted a picture so it was all on me and my little cell phone to get a runfie. I always struggle to get us both in the picture, that's the problem, but I did catch a picture of Henri looking up at me again. Why doesn't he ever do that when we're using the GoPro? Maybe because he doesn't know what the heck I'm doing holding my arm out behind me while we run :)


Runs this year:19
Miles run this year: 56

No comments:

Post a Comment