Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Warmth of the Sun

Today was sunny. It was one of those days you could feel the warmth of the sun on your skin...if only the air wasn't so cold. 

Despite the cooler air, it was still a pretty nice day. I rushed to get home after work so we could get our run in before the sun started to go down. I just really wanted to enjoy the sun as much as possible, maybe because it has been so dreary for the last several days. I wish we could have run somewhere besides around the neighborhood, but that's all the time we have before the sun starts going down. Maybe we can get something more scenic in this weekend. It's supposed to be nice!, right before it gets cold again. Hey, I can't have snow on my birthday if it's not cold, but do I want snow on my birthday anymore? I won't be able to run if there's snow...oh no! Now I'm torn!

Runs this year: 14
Miles run this year: 42

No comments:

Post a Comment