Thursday, February 25, 2016

[Pet Photo Challenge] Week 8: Window

Wind and snow are keeping us inside again. Henri spends his time longingly staring out the window. Still not enough snow to be worth it, but enough to keep us off the sidewalks. The wind is creating blizzard-like conditions, it's not safe to venture out to the dog park. So, we're stuck inside, dreaming of the next day we will be able to venture out and what that day will bring.


Does your pet have a spot in the window? What do you think they are thinking about as they look out into the world?


I recently noticed that I have two "Art" prompts in my list. We will keep week 16 as "Art" and I will post a new one with a different prompt for week 20. I thought I had checked that thing a million times before I posted it!




No comments:

Post a Comment