Sunday, November 29, 2015

{52 Snapshots of Life} Week 47: Passion

I can be a bit "obsessive" when it comes to the things I am passionate about. I'm an all in type of person. One of the things I am passionate (obsess) about is dogs, obviously. There are many reasons for this. First, dogs are awesome. Enough said. Second, I really wanted a dog for a long time and was not allowed to have one so I may go slightly overboard now. Third, I am at an age where I want children, but I have a dog, so guess who is my baby.

Those are the three most obvious reasons I am so passionate about dogs, but when you are able to build on the passion and do something with it, it just solidifies that this something is real, it's important and it can matter to more than just you. Running with Henri does that. 


While Six Legs Are Better Than Two hasn't yet become what I want it to, it's still important to me. It has created a bond between Henri and I that I wouldn't trade for anything else in the world. I want others to be able to have this same bond, this same passion. This passion will continue to bend and grow. I will continue to share our "happy tails" and we will see where this passion leads, but even if all it leads to is the end of this leash, I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment