Sunday, November 29, 2015

{52 Snapshots of Life} Week 48: Thankful

Piggy backing on the previous weeks theme of Passion, of course, where your passion lies, so does your heart and this boy has my heart. This boy had some big paws to fill. I am thankful for these moments during out runs when Henri looks up at me with such joy on his face and I reach down and scratch his cheek and we run like that for a few seconds, connected. We probably look pretty goofy to any passerby-ers.



Thank you, Henri, for getting me outside, for inspiring a love for running, for being my running partner, but most of all, thank you for showing me that I can love another dog without losing the love I had for the others.

1 comment:

  1. What a happy smile that is! Beautiful sentiment of connection and love.

    ReplyDelete