Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday Push

Will this wind ever stop!? It was another windy day in Central Illinois and I'm over it. I really did not want to run today. I could have talked myself out of it really easily, but it's Monday. You don't start off the new week with a pass on your run unless you have to and I did not have to. At least the wind wasn't blowing in the direction that we have the longest stretch to run against. We did that yesterday. Like I said, over it!

It was one of those days that you don't know how to dress because you know it's going to be cold, but once you get going, you'll warm up, but how much will you warm up? That wind was cold and depending on how it hit you, you could be cold for awhile! It was like a nice winter day, but in the spring. It actually turned out to be a pretty decent run. I probably could have gone a little faster, but some aches and pains made me slow down a tad. 

Then Henri looks up at me from by my feet, panting and smiling, and I'm really glad we went on a run today.


Runs this year: 43
Miles run this year: 122

No comments:

Post a Comment