Thursday, October 6, 2016

[Pet Photo Challenge] Week 32: Travel

I recently got a new car. In searching for a new car, I kept Henri in mind. He's riding around with me way more than anyone else! When the salesman mentioned that the backseat had it's own air conditioner, I knew this was the car for Henri and I! Henri loves it! After a run or a trip to the park, he lays down right where the air will hit his face. Yes, he lays down, while the car is moving. He's usually up the instant you start to break because we might be arriving somewhere, but when that air is going, he's in his own world. It's a happy world, nice and cool.

I wanted to put this decal I have of a girl running with her dog, but my car is kind of pretty and it doesn't really suit it. I should have gotten an SUV or something like that, but this car is blue! And the whole backseat air thing, because I'm sure no other car in the world has that. So, with the car being so pretty, there is not a whole lot of personalization I feel comfortable doing to it yet, but I did get this license plate cover, because the dealership ones had to go anyway and it doesn't take away from the prettiness. I think it's pretty perfect.

Now that I have a new car, we can go on a vacation without having to rent a car in fear that my car won't make it and maybe we'll do that soon. When we do, Henri will be comfortable and we will be safe. Yeah, new car!



Who's up for a car ride? Have you and your pet being anywhere fun recently? Does your pet have a favorite vacation spot?


No comments:

Post a Comment