Thursday, October 6, 2016

[Pet Photo Challenge] Week 39: Throwback

I have such a hard time with throwbacks because if I have a cute picture of Henri (and let's face it, when are the pictures not cute?), I share it! I like to share new pictures, or at least ones your haven't seen. So, let me dip into the archives and see what I can find.

Here is a picture from the first day we get to play with Henri at the shelter. When we met him and decided we wanted him, he was too young for us to touch. (Though I accidentally reached out and touched him for a second before I remembered I wasn't supposed to. How was I supposed to resist that puppy face?!?) After we put in our application, it seemed like weeks before we heard anything. I got a little antsy and called to follow up and we were approved and able to come see our puppy that weekend, though it would be several more weeks before he was neutered and ready to go home. This was the first time we were able to play with him and hold him. He was so little!! He got so big, so quickly. His eyes! His ears! His little brown nose! Guh! It's killing me!


What memory of your pet do you have to share today?


No comments:

Post a Comment