Sunday, January 28, 2018

Keep It Going

I have a thing for my iPod. It's a Classic with lots of storage. I have pretty much every song I've ever owned on it. It goes with me everywhere. I use it when I can at work, I use it in the car and of course, it goes on every run with me. So, you can imagine my distraught as it started to die. I found one on Ebay, a little bit bigger than my current and I got it for $100. I've been working diligently to get this new iPod up and, well, running. I've been a little distracted with that, so I didn't get us out for our run yesterday. I made the decision that we would be running right after church. I was not allowed to play with my iPod until we finished our run.

Well, since this was supposed to be our 6 mile week according to our half-marathon training plan, that was what we were supposed to do. To help from giving up on that idea, one of my run squad that I'm running the half and full with joined us, seeing as how she needed the same amount of motivation (the other one did the right thing and did her long run on Saturday, like she was supposed to). We still have to work on keeping Henri motivated as we continually loop through the neighborhood, poor guy. He just doesn't understand, but he's still just so cute. He had a good time though, adding to our squad.


No comments:

Post a Comment