Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Mind Games

I almost talked myself out of running today, but it took all of two steps and I remembered, "I love this!" I'm not sure what would make me forget that. It was colder than it was supposed to be. There were snow showers midday. It was windy. A million little reasons, but none of them were very good.

I might have tweaked my ankle a little bit when we ran in the snow on Thursday, but it didn't start hurting until yesterday. It didn't bother me at all while we ran. It was actually probably one of our better runs in awhile. All these things, the weather, the possible injury, laziness, they almost caused me to give up on today, to put off the run for another day. I had to make up my mind that we were going to run and that it was going to be fine. Well, it turned out great! I can't believe we almost missed it!

I don't know what this post run cuddle session was about, but, I mean, who's complaining?



No comments:

Post a Comment