Friday, January 23, 2015

{52 Snapshots of Life} Week 4: Dream

Nothing like a run to change the tempo of a day!

It had been a long day. I was feeling extra tired and worn out. I'd been cold all day and while the thought of running in the cold wasn't super appealing, spending that time with Henri sounded perfect. The cold was a perfect way to wake me up. It was almost like hitting the reset button. Now I sit here and my body is cooling itself down and I'm cold again! Henri is laying at my feet, resting, and it feels like everything is okay again.

Since it is nearing the end of the week, it's time for photo of the week. This weeks theme is "dream". 

This is a common occurrence after our runs. Henri likes to be by himself, sleeping in "his" room, which is my office/spare bedroom. It does have a futon pulled out into a bed because he likes to sleep in there. I walked upstairs and this is what I see.




I'd like to think that he's dreaming of our next run. Even if he's not dreaming that specifically, he is happy enough with my shoes and apparently comfortable.

4 comments:

  1. You sure the shoe’s smells didn’t knock him out? Just funning. Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom runs with my sister Bailie and Mom is always dreaming about the next run. Bailie is wired after a morning run, but once she crashes, she crashes deep and makes lots of noises, probable dreaming too. Running is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just too cute. Dreaming of his run with you…awww.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! And I love that alert ear . . . even in his sleep.

    ReplyDelete