Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happy Birthday, Henri!




It's Henri's Birthday! My boy is three years old! He gets more and more special to me every year so, his birthday seems to get bigger every year. This year I made him a cake and he had a mini puppy party. Of course, there were presents.





It wasn't much of a party, but one of Henri's Sheltie cousins came over to enjoy some cake with him. He also brought a present for Henri.


Henri was clearly more interested in the presents, while Auggie, with his years of birthday experience, was much more interested in the cake. "No, Henri. There is cake. Cake is yummy. It's cake."



"Oh! I see!"


"But, presents!"


"I mustache you, are there more presents?"



"Hedgehog!"


"BarkBox!"


He's never had a present wrapped in a box before! I wasn't sure if he would know how to tear it open, but he knew what to do!


"I love presents!"

Happy Birthday, Buddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment