Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring Is Here!

This might be a little premature, as it is only the beginning of March in the Midwest, but even so, spring is here! Today was beautiful! Sometimes, you just don't know around here. You can look outside and it looks nice, but then you walk outside and it's just not what you thought it would be. I walked out from work and I was not disappointed. You could feel the warmth of the sun and the wind was blowing just the right amount. If I wasn't planning on taking Henri for a run, I would have changed my plans.

It's weird to be running in a t-shirt and capris when just a few days ago I was wearing layers and snow was lining the paths. I've gotten so used to running in the cold and cooler weather, it's going to take a little bit to get used to the heat again. I'm not complaining though. Henri might be a little, but we'll work through that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment