Wednesday, August 26, 2015

National Dog Day

Today is National Dog Day and disappointingly enough we found ourselves sitting on the couch. While the weather was perfect for an afternoon run, I was sitting with an ice pack on my back, Henri at the opposite end of the couch, moping. Poor Henri! If it makes you feel any better, the ice is very cold!

We did get another run in yesterday, waiting again until 6pm. That was three days in a row, so it's not horrible to be taking a day off, except that we really didn't want to. The forecast calls for more summer to return. I'm not sure what we will do. I could eat dinner really early and run around 8pm. There's still some light left. It's more light than 5am. I don't know. Maybe it will be fine. First, I have to be able to run so my back muscles need to calm down!

While there was not much in the way of celebration on National Dog Day, we celebrate pretty much every day, so...I love you, my puppy boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment