Tuesday, October 13, 2015

{52 Snapshots of Life} Week 41: Animal

I'm still playing catch up with the Snapshots of Life challenge! Funny how something that happens every day, suddenly stops happening when you need to take a picture of it!

I'm serious. We see deer while we are running at this particular park every day. They aren't always in the same spot and they are getting harder and harder to see as the leaves start to change color, or as it gets darker earlier. I know they're there, I just can't see them, let alone get a picture of them. They don't seem to be too bothered by the fact that people and dogs are everywhere. Henri doesn't seem to mind them too much either. He just watches them and they watch back. There is a mom and her babies we see the most often...or it could be several set of moms and babies. I don't know.


I know there was a baby or two when I took this, but as in most of my pictures, they disappear, camouflaged into the background. This must be how Nessie and Big Foot stay unphotographed. I'm convinced. They are real.

No comments:

Post a Comment