Thursday, October 8, 2015

I Get By With A Little Help...

...from my iPod.

Fourth run in a row: New hardest run of the week

Well, at least I'm improving past third run in a row. I am thankful for screamo songs that yell, "Go ahead. Run! Run!" when running uphill, followed by a little "We are the champions". Thank you, iPod. That was very motivating.

We went out to one of the parks again today, but we were on our own. Perhaps spoiled by yesterdays adventure, plus the association of this park and our running buddies, Henri seemed a little confused that no one was running with us today. He kept looking behind us and around. I thought maybe someone was coming on a bike, or there was another runner, but no one was ever there. It was a little nerve racking! Maybe that's what made the run so hard ;) Yeah. We'll go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment