Tuesday, October 6, 2015

That's Better

Today's run went much better than yesterdays, and by that I mean that it did not end with me sitting in the grass, in pain, trying not to pass out or throw up. I'm okay, I just got some stomach cramp or something that activated my wimpy genes that make me pass out. I'm not sure where the nausea came from, but I haven't been quite able to shake it since. I was determined to get the run in today, even if that meant I was sitting off to the side, waiting till I could walk again. I would just stop much sooner this time, instead of seeing how much I could push it.

Luckily, I felt fine. I felt really good actually. I just wanted to run. We kept it at a comfortable steady pace and finished strong. Henri is getting more and more confident all the time. He does better when dogs are barking as we pass their house. He wasn't even fazed when two dogs that weren't on leashes run up to us as we went by their house. He's doing better at home with the neighbor dogs, too. Now, if I could just get him to be better about going new places...

No comments:

Post a Comment