Thursday, May 5, 2016

National Run With Your Dog Day 2016

Today is National Run With Your Dog Day! True, everyday is Run With Your Dog Day for us, but today we celebrate everyone that steps out and moves with their dog.

Henri didn't want to go for a run yesterday, so today he was ready, which was a good thing because I needed him. It was a really nice day. It didn't get too warm, which was my biggest concern as I continue to battle making the switch to early morning runs. It was sunny with big, fluffy clouds. It was a little windy, but that wind kept us from overheating and it didn't blow in a direction that slowed us down. It turns out my pace wasn't too bad either, considering how slow I was feeling. I'm sure Henri is proud of me.



Runs this year: 60 
Miles run this year: 167

No comments:

Post a Comment