Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sunday Runday

Yes, it's Sunday. It's the weekend. Yet Henri and I woke up at 5am to go for a run at the park. Sure, I would have preferred to sleep in, especially when we have all week to wake up early for a run, but we don't have time to go anywhere else to run during the week and I was up for a challenge/glutton for punishment.

We should have left home a little earlier. The sun was already up and warming the air, adding to the challenge of the hills. I was trying to avoid the heat. I was wearing long sleeves during our morning runs not three weeks ago. Now, we're to tanks already! The change of scenery was nice and helped with the motivation. We moved through the run fairly easily and took one more lap to cool down. We had the park almost completely to ourselves, aside from a few deer whom were not bothered by our presence. We were not bothered by theirs either.

Kick off for another full week of early AM successful. At least I can take a nap today!



No comments:

Post a Comment