Thursday, May 12, 2016

[Pet Photo Challenge] Week 19: Flower

In a field of yellow flowers
underneath the sun
Bluest eyes that spark with Lightning
Boy with shoes undone
He is so young,
so full of hope,
Reveling in tiny dreams
filling up,his arms with flowers
right for giving any queen,
running to her,beaming bright
While cradling his prize
A flickering of yellow light,
Within his mothers eyes,
She holds him to her heart,
keeping them where they'll be safe,
Clasped within her very marrow,
Dandelions in a vase,

She sees love where anyone else would see weeds.
All hope is found.
Here is everything he needs

Fathomless your endless mercy,
Weight I could not lift,
Where do I fit in this puzzle,
What good are these gifts?
Not a martyr or a saint
Scarcely can I struggle through
All that I have ever wanted,
Was to give my best to you


Lord, search my heart,
Create in me something clean.
Dandelions-
You see flowers in these weeds.

Dandelions - Five Iron Frenzy


Flowers or weeds, they're still pretty, especially on top of a puppy head. What do you think? What pet doesn't become more special with a little decoration? Or maybe the flower is what becomes more special.


Since I goofed and put "Art" twice, next week will actually be the theme of "Sleep". I don't think I have that one on there anywhere! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment