Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I Love Technology. But Not as Much as You, You See.

This morning I read a fellow bloggers post about running a half-marathon without her Garmin. She PRed. My Garmin strap broke and I was not that lucky.

I kept my Garmin in my pocket, to at least be able to view my pace later. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. My legs were sore from yesterdays weight training, I was on my feet all day at work, I didn't drink enough water and it was 60 degrees out. So, it was a beautiful day and I got five miles in with my boy. Hooray!



In other news, iPod the Sequel is up and running...literally! It was so nice to have my music back again. Unfortunate that Sequel did not help with my pace today. He'll have to make it up to me.

My replacement strap should be here on Thursday. It's supposed to rain. Of course it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment