Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I Wish

Tonight we ran close to two miles before we slowed to a walk. My foot didn't bother me as much. I'm hoping that trend can continue.

I'm going to miss the sun casting a silhouette of Henri and I as we run by fences. I wish I could take a picture of it. It's motivational for me. I don't look as stupid as I think I do! 

The weather in the Midwest is that you can start off running, needing a long sleeve shirt, but you're going to be too warm once you get going. Then the sun is really going to be going down and you're going to be cooling off, really fast, thanks to not knowing whether to wear short sleeves or long sleeves. Really, either way, it's not enough. It does feel good while you're running though.

I wish the weather would stay like this another month or so. I wish that it wasn't going to be dark every time we go running soon. I wish I could run more now, before all this "fall" happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment