Wednesday, September 16, 2015

New Territory

I am so pumped to be able to run again, seriously. I can't even believe it. Aside from the exercise that it gives Henri, making him easier to deal with (Sorry, Henri! - It's not your fault you are active...or is it...it could be my fault..), the time we spend together and enjoying the weather, it just feels good. 

Today, we had six additional legs with us again. Today was about figuring out a new route and keeping it slow and steady, so we all stayed together. Our partners are doing well. They'll both be keeping up with us in no time! Our pace was actually pretty good, considering. Our first mile was still a ten-minute mile and they were with us almost the whole way. Not bad for someone starting out! I'm sure his four-legged friend helped with that. They're good like that! I also know she was trying to keep up with me (Henri), as I felt her on my heels several times. I tried to slow down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment