Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Two and Two

Yes! Another day in the 60's! I think Fall is here to stay! I've left the shorts behind, but I still need the tanks. I just have to remember to bring a hoodie to the destination runs because the cool down happens fast between my body and the sun going down.

We saw multiple other people running with their dogs today. It excites me to see this. I still want to get a running club together locally and the more people I see doing it, the more hope I have that someday, maybe. For now, it's our group of two and two, and that's a good group. We have some work to do with Piper anyway, before she can be running with more than just Henri. We're still hoping Henri teaches her a few things, like how to run past others without thinking they are there for you. Henri does think they are there for him, but just to see him, so he puffs out his chest and runs a little faster, a little stronger. Yeah, I'm still connected to you Henri and I'm just not that impressive. Sorry. You're really cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment