Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Playlist

It's wet and rainy again. We just can't escape it. It was hardly a mist so I decided we could handle it together. Especially since it's still in the forties, it acts as more of a cooling agent, keeping us from overheating. 

Despite the lack of snow, I ran to my Christmas playlist. I have some of the classics, but I also have some more updated versions of some of the classics. One of my favorite Christmas songs is Carol of the Bells, mostly because of the California Raisins Christmas special that used to come on when I was a kid. I know. You probably have no idea what I'm talking about. You're missing out, I'm telling you.


Clearly this is not the version that I ran to. While I wouldn't have been able to see it, I would have still known every claymated move and been laughing, making it that much more difficult to run. So, I created a little playlist of some of the songs we ran to today because as soon as I starting thinking of one great one to share, I thought of another, then another. You get the idea. Anyway, It was cool to run to just Christmas songs with the Christmas lights, even though the weather is not quite "Christmas" to me.

It was also important that we went on a run tonight because afterwards I took Henri to the mall to see Santa. He's always so nervous at new places and I thought maybe a little run would help expense some energy and make it a little better for him. He did sit while we waited in line. That's a huge step for him in a new place. Well, we'll keep working on it then. Pictures to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment