Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Oh, Mother Nature...

The weather really cannot make up it's mind. Is it going to be warm (for this time of year) or cold? It is December after all. 60 degrees this past weekend, still in the 40's today, it's the perfect weather for this puppy! He is playing so much more at the park, playing with dogs he's never played with before, just for the joy of playing in the cooler air. He was always excited to go on our run, but probably just because it was a run so he got to be moving fast...ish :) Now it just feels good to be outside. Crazy dog!

Meanwhile, I'm trying to decide which weather I like running more in. It's nice to be able to breathe, but the coughing and nose running faster than I am is...probably a sign that I'm getting a cold from the back and forth weather changes. I've got plenty more winter to decide, or at least I think I do. I'm sure mother nature is just teasing us with this warmer weather and we will back to snow and ice in no time. It is the Midwest after all.  




No comments:

Post a Comment