Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Good News, Bad News

Let's play Good News, Bad News. 

Good News: We had snow flurries this morning! (Because I like snow!)
Bad News: It didn't stick.
Good News: The sidewalks were not treacherous for our run!
Bad News: The temperature finally dropped into the 20's.
Good News: It's going to warm back up this weekend (Back to the high 40's!)
Bad News: There's rain in the forecast early next week.
Good News: That rain might turn to snow on Christmas Eve!
Bad News: I go in to work earlier next week, which usually means going to the dog park instead of going on runs.
Good News: It's going to rain so we might not be going to the dog park (Mud)...
Bad News: Or running...
Good News: But maybe running!
Bad News: Next week is Christmas!
Good News: Next week is Christmas!
Bad News: I've got lots of stuff to do to be ready, crafty stuff that takes time.
Good News: If it's raining I'll have extra time (?)
Bad News: That means no running, no exercising for Henri (Or me because it's really hard to jump around in the living room with the Christmas tree and it's not fair for me to get exercise and not Henri, haha!) 
Good News: I added a little more distance to the run with the ankle. My body was hitting it's stride and I would have loved to kept going, but I need to be good.
Bad News: Not running next week will put a damper on that.
Good News: I have Henri and he is the best motivation for running I could ever ask for so if there is a way, we will be running.

That was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment