Friday, February 20, 2015

{52 Snapshots of Life} Week 8: Mirror

So, it sounds like there might be a bunch of snow on the way. Of course, we have heard this before. We will see what this weekend brings, but it's suffice to say we may not be running for a little bit. Good thing I have others workouts to do.

This week's photo challenge theme is "Mirror". For the past few weeks, Henri has been joining me on my Insanity Max workouts. He seems to especially enjoy the ab workouts, probably because I'm on the floor and he can lick the sweat off me if he can get close enough without getting punched or kicked by flailing limbs. There he is though, laying down beside me, rolling on his back, attempting to play. So, this week, here he is, mirroring me, mirroring the TV screen.


Good job, Henri! Way to keep up on your health while we wait till we can run again!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! How funny is that, nice job, pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is motivation when your dog joins your Insanity workouts! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great concept for 'mirror'! And I'm impressed that you captured the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny you mention the sweat. It's so gross but Toby tries to do that to my husband when he's doing his ab workout too. This pic of Henri mirroring you is adorable! He's even watching you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo great!

    ReplyDelete