Saturday, April 4, 2015

{52 Snapshots of Life} Week 14: Foolish

Henri's been cooped up for two days with rain and threatening rain clouds. I could tell by his behavior last night that it was not going to be an easy morning. I was right.

He doesn't usually bother me too much in the mornings. He certainly doesn't seem to care if I get up till much later on. This morning he was on the bed, in my face, pawing at me, desperate for some interaction. Finally, I had enough and asked him, "Do we need to go to the park right now?" He hardly moved. His ear gave a little twitch, but he didn't look at me. "Do we need to go on a run?" He was on his feet, jumped across the bed towards the bedroom door, jumped back to be sure I was following him and he was down the stairs. I guess we were going on a run.

I started to get ready, but I wasn't in quite the hurry Henri was. I was not moving at the pace he was wanting me to move at. He kept running back to me to make sure I was doing something productive.

Henri must have decided to take matters into his own paws. I finally came downstairs and he seemed to have gotten himself ready on his own.


Okay, so maybe the second part of the story isn't true. I mean, he can't wear my shoes! What will I run in? And those are my good headphones! Maybe he was going to go without me. I think the other dogs might have thought he looked a little "Foolish" in that getup. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny and adorable, I can't stand it. Henri looks like he knows he's lookin' a bit foolish. Here's hoping Henri's reward was a great run and he got to get out that cooped up energy! Fun post and pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I’m so late visiting. HAH! That really is foolish!

    ReplyDelete