Tuesday, April 28, 2015

It's Getting About That Time

I should have taken a picture of Henri during our run today. It's warmer and his tongue is hanging out of the side of his mouth, flapping in the breeze and it is Tongue Out Tuesday. I always think of these things after the fact.

We will soon have to switch to morning runs. It's only sixty degrees and it's almost always windy, but it will soon be too warm to be running in the afternoon. I'm not exactly looking forward to that. I wouldn't have to get up so early if it wasn't for the whole showering, washing and drying my hair. That's the worst part.

Our runs are the only source of exercise for Henri right now. I don't know that he'd be doing that much at the park anyway, but the Canine Flu did reach us from Chicago. So far there has only been one dog diagnosed with it, but this is a highly transient community and we share a lot of inhabitants with Chicago. He'll probably end up getting it from the neighbor dog, but we have limited his trips to the park and other highly trafficked by dog areas to limit his exposure. I have a feeling that Henri would be a big baby if he was sick. Hopefully, we will not have to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment