Wednesday, June 17, 2015

{52 Snapshots of Life} Week 23: Play

This week's theme (or at least the theme for week 23 since I have fallen behind) is 'play'. This really should be a no brainer. We all have a million pictures of our pets playing. Piece of cake, right? No. I have to be different. I have to interpret things differently and when I get an idea in my head, gosh darn it, that's what I want.

I have been seeing so many fantastic pictures of dogs taken with GoPro cameras, especially pictures of people running with their dogs. So, well, I needed a GoPro camera, too! I was in luck as we just happened to have one on clearance at work on the very day I inquired about it. Awesome! So, now I have this camera and I need to figure out how to use it. Ta da! I'm "playing" with my GoPro to get some fantastic shots of Henri and I running!

One problem. I run early in the morning. The sun is barely coming up. How am I supposed to take pictures when there is no sun? Now you see why I fell behind on this one. It's been SO hot in the afternoons that I didn't dare try to take Henri out and attempt a run then. So, it had to wait till a time where it was cooler or a morning that we could get up just a tad later and catch the sun.

Without further adieu...





So, it's a work in progress. I'll get the hang of it! I'm excited to capture memories of our runs from this new point of view. Let's face it. Henri is way cuter than I will ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment