Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Starting Over

I decided that since I felt sick most of last week, I would just pretend that last week didn't happen and start over as if this week was last week. That meant I started over with the week I was in with T25, I started over with where I was on the 30 day Ab Challenge and I started over with running, trying not to feel bad about how long it had been since I last run. Yes, it has only been a week, but I don't like it. I'm really still not feeling 100%, but I am not going to sit on my butt any longer. If I have to throw up on the side of the road, then that is what I will do. Luckily, I did not have to do that, though we moved kind of slow, just in case.

After a weekend watching agility trials, I missed my Henri and doing something with my Henri. I was glad to be able to go on a run with him again this morning. I love when he looks up at me and waits for my direction. I still think Henri would have a lot of fun doing agility, at least the jumps and tunnels, since that's all I got him to do without fear. I think most of the other stuff would just scare him, though I've seen him jump back and forth behind a tree, so I know he could do the weave poles as well, if I could just get him near them...and figure out what he was motivated by that day.

I think he'd like Dock Diving...if I could get him to jump in water. I also think he'd be good at Flyball, though he might be scared of the box the ball comes out of. I don't know. I don't know if it makes a sound or not. So, I guess what I'm saying is that Henri would be good and enjoy a lot of things, if he just wasn't such a scaredy cat. I guess we will just keep running and that will be our sport. Running is a fine sport. We do it well enough and there are not too many scary obstacles. Now if I could just move past this nauseousness and really move again.


No comments:

Post a Comment