Monday, June 22, 2015

{52 Snapshots of Life} Week 25: Flag

It was another tricky one this week. Where do you find flags in everyday life, especially in a place that I can take Henri? Flags are usually in the air, which is not a place I regularly take Henri :) The only flags we come in contact with are the gas line flags.

Well, Henri isn't a part of this week, only because he is such a Nervous Nelly that he was not able to go with me on this journey. I went to Indy this weekend with my mom and sister as they went to an agility trial. While Henri was invited, three dogs and three women in a car would be a tight fit, especially Henri size as opposed to the Sheltie size of the other dogs. Then there's staying in a hotel room and hanging around an agility trial with lots of dogs and people and just unfamiliar territory in general. Yeah, I thought he'd prefer to stay home, as much as I miss him when I'm gone and I'm told he sleeps by the door, waiting for me to come home.

Luckily, the race capitol of the world has a few flags that suit my ideas for the theme. It's not running with your dog in the traditional sense, but some of those dogs can run, and their humans can only do their best to keep up with them. So, while it's more than one picture, put into one, I thought this was the best way to satisfy the theme this week.


While there are certainly no checkered flags at the end of Henri and I's "races", I hope to get back to that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment