Friday, June 12, 2015

So Many Blogs, So Little Time

We/I have been so busy lately and I have so many blogs to write! I hope to catch up this weekend, but this weekend is busy, too, so here is a weekly wrap-up till I can write the blogs in length:

First up, last week's weekly photo challenge. The theme was 'play', which is really a super easy theme for pet bloggers. I had an idea for that, but ran out of time (and the obstacle of sunlight). Then I took some photos while we were out of town last weekend of Henri playing with my niece, but I didn't feel right posting pictures of someone else's kid, so I will stick with my original plan. I'm already late, so...

We only got a few runs in this week, between Henri recovering from some calming drugs for travelling and some stormy mornings, we just didn't get out much. We did participate in The Puppy Run this week which is another virtual 5k. I'll write more about it when I write our recap.

This week has been muggy and gross. I've had to break out the shorts and tanks, so I'm sorry to everyone that has to see me wearing them. Luckily, it's early in the morning so most do not have to witness that. I just blind a few people on their way to work as their headlights shine on my white legs. It's fine.

Then there's this week's photo theme, which is another easy one, and I'm not late on that yet, so, go me! So, I'm technically only two blogs behind with one due tomorrow, and I'd like to go in order so, let's see what I can get done in a few short hours tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment